Monday, August 21, 2006

Well its Monday morning and we are setting up for a new week. We have a coffee house tonight working with the younger kids on the streets. We have had a few break throughs working with them. A group of us have been fasting and praying for God to move in this age group. We have been seeing salvations among the 40 and older but nothing in the teenager to early 20. Most of the kids are on meth and this has caused mental problems as well as a hardness of heart. Many are also into wiccan and wearing the pentagram. We know who has the victory "Jesus Christ" and there is more with us, we are on the winning side. We are breaking down the enemy strongholds in the name of Jesus and the blood shed on the cross. Praise His Name.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute baby, and the goober holding it, har har. Hey is this a netfirms blog? Looks like it

ben said...

I don't know but we will update the photo soon because my kid doesn't look anything like that and neither do I

ben said...

Thanks I hope many will come behind us and pray that is what is needed especially at this time.

Anonymous said...

Sup holmes, I thought you'd have replied to my comment by now, I think I am comment number four. This is a cool site, I am building a site currently, its kinda hard, but when its done I'll give yous the address so yous can checks it outs

ben said...

ryan I don't know who makes this I have a friend that has a blog and I just signed on and started one up. its gomer not goober get it right.