Thursday, August 24, 2006

Well here it is Thursday already and it is a half day at the mission. There are a total of three half days. Pray for Don a fifty-five year old artist I really had a good talk to him yesterday about his relationship with Jesus. He is a throw back from the hippie days and with parents that came out of that I can relate a little. I met him playing chess with a guy he knows at the roasting company. Today is Bible study on the book of Acts and we are studying how it applies to modern day move of the Spirit. It is easy to think that we have Him figured out and what the formula is for Him to move. The reality is start with obedience and see what happens. People ask me all the time, where is my office at the mission? The only place I think I could call it is on Pacific Avenue that is where I spend my afternoons. I guess that is the way Jesus did it and I like to keep it simple kinda like Him. Well I hope everyone is having a good day. Don't forget to slow down and help someone today and tell them Jesus loves them. Ben

No comments: