Friday, May 11, 2007

Hello, I'm back and would like to share a little of what God has done in the last 40 days. I won't make this to long because so much has happened. We have had salvation's, two baptisms, and many changes that are happening. God has been pouring out His Spirit in the Tuesday night prayer meetings. His hand of protection has been on us mightily as we have been running between 70-90 on the weekend night services. This time has changed me from the inside out as God has redone who I am. This is hard to explain but for those who know me I have always been a person of clutter and don't see messes most of the time. During this time I redid almost every room in the mission straightening and cleaning. Many helped because I had energy but no strength. I also did all the cupboards in my house. God's strength is the only way I could have made it and He gets all the Glory. Thank you for your prayers and support. Thanks to the staff who had to do extra for me. I have a big, big thank you for my wife as she had to do her job around the house as well as mine that involved heavy lifting. Her prayers kept me going and gave me strength. More to come but God bless and don't forget all around you people are dying and going to hell and need a Savior.

No comments: