Sunday, January 21, 2007

Well 07 is off and running full tilt as expected. It will never slow down until everything falls apart or we die and see Jesus. (Time won't matter) There is so much going on I don't know where to start or how to end. We just finished tiling the kitchen. The back shed is half way done with the structure. The mural is still being worked on and as usual looks great. Patrick an electrician I met has been working on getting the antiquated electrical fixed. There is a possability of carpet being donated for the sanctuary. We have had so many clothes donated its hard to fit them all in the shed. We have food packed in every available freezer and dry goods in every possible place to store. There is more coming so I guess we will have to start figuring out ways to help more people. The kids in the sunday school are doing great. I asked ellisel if he had asked Christ to come into his heart and he said yes. Praise God for all He has done and is doing. I preached at the jail (farm) yesterday and God moved a couple of people came forward for God and pray that they will continue when they get out. Tiff has had some great spiritual breakthroughs lately so another praise to the King of Kings. Kids are doing great Mikaela is enjoying school and Caeden is becoming more fun everyday. I am heading out tomorrow for senior pastors pray summit. I didn't know that I was a senior pastor but I guess because two other pastors speak at the mission I am one. Titles are not really a big priority for me. It is amusing though when people see me in my shorts, t-shirt tennis shoes and hear that I'm a pastor their mouth kinda drops. People have a funny view on how a pastor looks. God has been working on the street kids and I am going to start a Bible study with them. We have about 8 street couples we are working with so pray for them as God is really convicting them. The Spirit was very powerful today and nobody wanted to leave so we just kept singing songs. Even after most left we kept talking about God and what He is doing and didn't leave till around 2:30. Keep obedient and listening to the still small voice. God bless.

No comments: